Thursday, September 06, 2007
I knew it and I saw it coming all along. I did what my sane-est mind told me to do, but yet as stubborn as I can get, I held on tightly, hoping maybe soon, any minute. It was past the usual, I gave some excuse. I turn on the radio to keep myself company. Muttons were on air, but you see, I couldn’t laugh. I lay in bed staring straight into the clock, holding on to the slightest hope.
This time I know never to expect, I knew I would be sad. Its not the first time, never would it be the last I presume. I know I’m right for sure. Oh, of course, it’s so predictable. Why did I bother in the first place? it can happen in the morning, it too can happen now.
You see, it was never anger at all. instead they were all disappointments. Maybe you would never know how it feels.
I wouldn’t bother explaining why, I never would. I don’t see a point in me uttering every single point. You got to find it out yourself.
now i sense those tears coming.
its not meant for you to feel binded. neither for me.
well, i've whine enough. done.
$BlogItemBody$>